Questions about installing JAWS ILM

  • From: "Roden" <d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:14:24 -0800

Hi all!

Does anybody who want to help me installing my JAWS ILM authorization?  I
have my authorization in a diskette.  I asked FS about my authorization keys
and FS told me that I'm using a Network Multiple User authorization and it
is an ILM authorization.  I read all the instructions on the FS activation
site but I have no luck.  I tried to download the Activation Media Creator
program and when I start the program, the program asked me to provide my
authorization serial number.  I entered 93587 and I copy the lock coe.  but,
when i click the submit button, an error has occurred.  Invalid
authorization number and he notified me that the authorization key is 20
digits.  I don't know what I'm going to do.  Please help me.