Questions about IE script

  • From: "Roden" <infocom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 01:03:15 -0700

Thanks for that.  How about IE6 scripts.  I download the  script files from
JFWLite home page and suddenly after I pasted all the files, I open my Internet
Explorer and there is an error that says that the SHDOLC.JSB file cannot be
open.  What will I do?  By the way, I pasted the extracted scripts on my
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\application
data\Freedomscientific\JAWS\6.2\Settings\ENU folder.

Thank you!

Please include all previous correspondence pertaining to this matter when
replying to this message.

Best regards,

Roden Zalameda
INTRACOM, INC