Questions Aboout Mike's Hike

  • From: "Michael O. Hanson" <mhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 19:42:41 -0600

Let me see if I can answer the questions about my planned hike of the
Appalachian Trail.  I will use Loadstone GPS and Wayfinder Access.  Loadstone
is a free, open source program.  They are not in a position to fund much of
anything.  Their help in getting, formatting, and showing me how to manage date
has been invaluable.

We are currently discussing funding with Wayfinder, Nokia, the manufacturers of
the Bluetooth receivers I will use, and anybody else we can think of.