Re: Question on using DVR

  • From: "inthane" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 19:29:32 -0700

you might with some sighted assistance also be able to mark and so, use the DVR
 it depends on the style of controls and what you truly wish to do with it,
also sometimes remotes for devices are easier to comprehend and use than the
actual device.

now then, I do know that the IPhone is useable right out of the box once you
get voice over turned on

I think you will need assistance to get that turned on, but others out here
know a lot more about this than I so I will leave the rest up to them.

inthane
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
www.alacorncomputer.com