Re: Question on using DVR

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 15:22:22 -0700

Ah, Jim, you pulled a fast one on me. I replied to you, but didn't know you had
coded the jfw list into the sender address. So now you have my off-topic answer
to your off-topic question, on the JFW list. Clever.

But in hindsight if you do use a web browser to program your DVR then you'd be
likely using JAWS to read that web browser.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.