RE: Question for any computer teachers or general thoughts

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:21:08 -0500

Oh, I think I understand; you don't mean accounts for you, but for your
students (so you can ignore my previous question).

I don't know of anyone who gives students a free, permanent email
account as part of their training.  I've seen some training centers
"recycle" user id's (accounts) by giving them generic names like
"student1, student2, etc.).

Hth,

Chip

=20