Question for Mr. Carlson

  • From: Brad Bradford <emeraldragon2014@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:27:25 -0500

Good Morning Mr. Carlson
My name is Brad Bradrford and I am blind veteran who has just returned from the VA SWBRC in Tucson. Aere you the person that we can address our Laws questions to? Since I am a "VERY" new user with Jaws and a graduate student in Psychology I will be needing lots of guidance with Jamws.
I hope that we can establish a postive working relationship.
Thank you for your time
Brad Bradford
----- Original Message ----- From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: JAWS+Shift+R. However I used the CapsLock key to generate the JAWS
key.

I'm mystified why some keystrokes in the list are created using Insert and
other using JAWS in the structure. And it does not appear to me that the use
of JAWS in the structure is consistent with laptop layouts.

Anyone have a clue why this is the case?

In any case, my new key combination of JAWS+Shift+R now works, but only 50%
of the time. Cy, you and I are equally bewitched. I tested repeatedly on a
single message, and half the time I got the sender, and the other half, the
jfw address. Weird.

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>