Question about using JAWS with sun java.

  • From: "Zhi Huang" <zhi.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 06:10:13 -0700

Hello everyone,
My wife is taking a class online where you have to use sun java to chat with the rest of the class. The problem is when I go to join a cession, it launches sun java, but I then encounter a security warning dialog. The problem is the only thing I get with jaws is security warning dialog followed by a close simble. I'm guessing if I can get past that, the cesion would be joined, but I tried using the jaws cursor, route jaws to pc, and so on but no luck. Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you

Zhi Huang
Co founder of
www.blindness-awareness.info

database 5280 (20100715) __________