Re: Question about subscription of norton2003 products?

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 00:43:11 -0500

    I don't know about the Pro products, but I was able to renew my
subscription to NSW 2003 in November.  I had planned to install NSW
2005, but the Symantec site listed so many steps for properly
installing it that I took the lazy route and re-subscribed instead.
I'll install the NSW 2005 on my XP machine when I get it.

    I think I paid $19.95 U. S. for the subscription, so the price has
really gone up from the old $9.95 or so it used to be.
Margaret