Re: Question about reset code

  • From: "starner1973" <starner1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:49:08 -0500

No you do not have to send the authorization disk to Freedom Scientific. You
will have to send an E-Mail to softwaresupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with
your E-Mail address, serial number and version of your software and they
will send you a code and instructions to your in box.
I hope this helps
Alicia
starner1973