Question about jaws install from fs website

  • From: Marc Rocheleau <marcrocheleau82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 12:51:37 -0400

Hi again,

Sorry for the multiple e-mails but I just have one more question
concerning the jaws installation file from freedom scientific's
website: I am running jfw 11 pro on my computer  because I have Win 7
Pro -- will the install file install the latest build of jaws 11 pro
on my computer?

I just ask because there weren't any links for jaws basic or pro, just
32 and 64 bit. Thanks in advance again for any help you can offer!

-Marc
Alternative archives located at: