Re: Question about jaws eleven

  • From: "Stacey Robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 13:50:28 -0500

Thanks so much.

Have a blessed day,
Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley
Eagleville, Tennessee.
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
stacey.robinson36@xxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "mostafa almahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 3:14 AM
Subject: Re: Question about jaws eleven

Oh Stacy; Certainly you could do  that;  use the demonstration Version
and when you purchase the software maintenannce agreement, Just select
the start activation button which's appear  automatically once you
Launch JAWS; Furthermore  You  Could select manually the update
authorization list item from the JAWS Help menu; Choose  authorization
using the C-D Either or authorize JAWS manually that is the next tab
Control then select  Using the Internet recommended ; Copy your  then
 Twenty-Digit's authorization number and paist it in the  appeared
edit field ; Press Enter to retrieve an activation License Code that's
takes few moment's and then you'll hear; Activation has been
successfully Completed!!; Thank you!!; Finish Button; just press enter
to exit this operation.
Mostafa Muhammad Taric-almahdy.
Egyptian Citizen; skype account:
my_speaker

On 10/23/09, Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 09:34 PM 10/22/2009, you wrote:
Hi all,
I'm running jaws ten.  I don't have an sma for jaws eleven. Can I
download it anyway and run it as a demo?
Yes, just like with any other version.

If I do this, and then purchase the upgrade to jaws eleven, can I
do something to tell the demo that I've upgraded?

Yes, you would just authorize the demo. When you start a demo
version of Jaws it asks you if you want to authorize it or run as demo.
Pretty self-explanatory. *grin*

Alternative archives located at:

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the

Best Regard
It's always hope that gives meaning to life

Alternative archives located at: