Re: Question about jaws eleven

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 00:15:59 -0400

At 09:34 PM 10/22/2009, you wrote:
Hi all,
I'm running jaws ten. I don't have an sma for jaws eleven. Can I download it anyway and run it as a demo?
Yes, just like with any other version.

If I do this, and then purchase the upgrade to jaws eleven, can I do something to tell the demo that I've upgraded?

Yes, you would just authorize the demo. When you start a demo version of Jaws it asks you if you want to authorize it or run as demo.
Pretty self-explanatory. *grin*