Re: Question about compiling Skype Scripts

  • From: "Weinstone" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:54:13 -0700

Jouie,

Let me inform you that the latest version of the JFW Skype script is 2.98 and
the latest version of skype is Revission 2.5.0.141.

Anyway, this is just an information.

To re-compile your scripts, please do the following:

1. Assuming that you already paste the skype scripts to the Jaws folder.
2. Open the Script manager.
3. Press ctrl + F4, to close the currently open script window.
4. Press Alt + F, for File menu.

Note: If you put the script in the Shared settings folder, you need to open the
shared settings folder.  If you put the scripts in the User Jaws folder, then,
you need to open the user Jaws folder.

5. Assuming the you put the scripts in the user Jaws folder.
6. After you press alt + F, for menu, look for the item "Open user file" or
Open....
7. Press shft + Tab to move to the list box.
8. Press S, and look for Skype.jss.
9. Once you found it, press enter.
10. Do a ctrl + S, to re-compile the scripts.
11. do ctrl + F4 to close.
12. do the open procedure and look for the SkypeCOMAPI.Jss.
13. Once you found it, press enter.
14. Do a ctrl + S, to re-compile.
15. Do a ctrl + F4 to close.
16. Next is SkypeSetup.jss
17. Do a ctrl + S, to re-compile.
18. Lastly, SkypeWatch.jss
19. Once the 4 source scripts has been re-compiled, open the default.jss.
20.  Look for the Use ... line.
21. Insert a blanck line under the last use ... line.
22. Once you are there, type the following line:

use "SkypeWatch.jsb"  ;Skype Watch scripts

Note:
You may copy the line above and paste it in the blank provided.

23. Once you are done, re-compile the default.jss.  Ctrl + S, will do it for
you.

24. close the script manager and try to test your script.

Hope This Helps