Re: Question about clicking on a link

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 10:24:28 -0700

Jerry, when read all messages in plain text is checked, when I click on your
link, all I get is a pinging sound from my speakers and I am not connected to
your link, in fact, absolutely nothing happens--i.e. I am still at the same
place in the message.
However, I went and unchecked "read all messages in plain text" and went back
your link, pressed enter on it and presto, I connected with your web site. So,
am wondering if there is another setting I need to change to be able to click
on
a link while reading in plain text? Thanks much for your response.