RE: Question about Skype and JAWS.

  • From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:45:28 -0800

Well are you running the skype scripts?
If so skype chat works like a dream.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Patricia
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 8:41 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Question about Skype and JAWS.

I usually just scroll down with my jaws routed to pc, you can read last
messages a lot faster that way. yes, it still involves scrolling, but if you

don't like what you hear you can just move on. I don't know if there is any
other way. I try not to use skype chat very much as I don't find it to be
the most accessible.