Re: Question about OE Spellchecker

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:05:22 -0500

Hi Steve,
OE 6 has a spell-checker when MS Word is installed. It's easy to use with
Jaws. However, I never use it because it doesn't have all the features of MS
Word. For important messages, I normally type my text in Word because it has
formatting and grammatical features, then I copy and paste to Outlook. I
haven't tried the spell-checker you mentioned. Hope it has enough access and
features. Anyway, copy and paste is so straight forward, plus you have all
the Word goodies.
Adam