Re: Question about Nero

  • From: "INTRACOM" <infocom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:05:39 -0700

What is there website?

******

Thank you for your response.

Best regards,

INTRACOM, INC
infocom@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon C. Pierson" <jpierson@xxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: Question about Nero

You might also try to get updated firmware from the manufacturer's site. Most of these updaters are just little windows installers with the dire warning about not powering off during the firmware update process lest you trash the burner. This often fixes compatibility problems with OS Versions.

At 03:32 AM 8/21/2005, you wrote:
Thanks allot Cris. By the way, everytime I start Nero and choose a type of cd I will use and choose the category, there is a messege appears thatthe my Nero version what I'm using is not compatible with my Windows vertion. There is a continue button, so I need to click it to continue.

******

Thank you for your response.

Best regards,

INTRACOM, INC