Re: Question about Jsonar

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 19:17:12 +0100

Maybe JSonar does not work on 64 bit systems? Just a thought.

Mr Technician
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 23/05/2010 18:20, Tanja Milojevic wrote:
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to install Jsonar 7.1 on windows vista 64 bit with Jaws version
11. I installed jaws successfully, but when I went to www.jsonar.org
<http://www.jsonar.org/>   and selected the
7.1 instillation option for sonar version 7.2 which I have already
installed, it said that it could not install that version of sonar because
my jaws was corrupted. I know for a fact that it is not because I
successfully authorized it.
Can anyone help me out?
Thanks in advance.
Tanja