Re: Question about Jaws vs. NVDA

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 15:56:58 -0500

Nikki,
I think the only way you will know if NVDA meets your needs is to install it on your system and learn how to use it. If all you do is to get on the Internet and read email, it would probably be fine, but beyond that, you would probably miss some functions you take for granted now when using JAWS. Just exit JAWS and run it for a while to see if it does all you want to do. It's good for a backup program when JAWS dies anyway.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nikki B." <texaspawprints@xxxxxxxxx>