Re: Question about JAWS 5.1 with Turbo Lister

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 11:56:30 -0600

Wes, you might want to consider upgrading to Jaws 6 and see if you have
better luck.
Another thing you might try: when you want to sort on a particular heading,
route your Jaws cursor to the PC, hit up or down arrow until you hear the
heading name you want to sort on, then press the left mouse button. Hope
this helps.