Question about Eloquence voices

  • From: "Isak Sand" <isaks90@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 01:57:58 +0200

Hi,
Why didn't JAWS change the voice for all applications when I change all the
cursors in "modify default"? Let's take an example: I wish to use Shelly in all
applications. I am in the Windows Live Mail-window and I press insert +j and go
to voices and take "individual adjustments." Then I change all the cursors in
"modify default" to Shelly and press "apply button" after each change. Shelly
speaks for example the items in the start menu, but Reed says "3 of 9."  Why do
not shelly speek all? Sometimes I would like to use a different voice,but it is
quite dificult and takes much time to adjust all the applications separately.