Re: Question about Carbon Copy and Blind Carbon Copy in Outlook Express

  • From: "wren" <wrenlangley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 06:57:04 -0500

Hi listers,

I use Windows Mail, but I think it is a lot like Outlook express. How do I make the bcc heading show up? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks very much.

Also thanks Tom for that information concerning how to send to lots of recipients at once.

God Bless,

Wren

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>