Question: Jaws, Firefox, and Wai-Aria

  • From: "Parham Doustdar" <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 11:38:03 +0430

Hello there,
I was wondering if there is anyone here who has practical information about
implementing Wai-aria and can contact me off-list since I'm afraid this
discussion can easily move off-topic and become something like "how to do
something", and I'm not sure how far of that is allowed. I'm working on a small
project, and working from guess-work, I cannot get Jaws to read the changes I
intend it to read. I'm not sure whether it's my configurations that is messing
with Firefox's behavior, or it's just that I'm trying to do it the wrong way.
Thanks a lot in advance for any help.
---
Contact info:
Skype: parham-d