Question: Accessible Backup Software?

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 12:24:54 -0400

MessageHello Friends,
I concur with Kevin!
That is what I do, simply copy the contents of a folder on one T Drive to
another.
If there are new data files, they will justupdate that folder.

I do not think this takes more than a couple of minutes per week, and one less
piece of software on my main drive.

Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://www.crisscrosstech.com/usbca/