Question.

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:23:12 -0400

this might seem a little bit strange, but does anyone know of a free IRC client
that is JAWS-friendly (preferably without the need for scripts)?  I'm not
talking about Microsoft Chat, which is an IRC-*like* client, and I'm certainly
not talking about MIrc, which unfortunately is shareware (since such things
should be free anyway)--I'm talking about an actual IRC client that is free and
preferably one that is useable right out of the box.  I'm sure there is such a
thing, but I have yet to find it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Mark