Re: QUESTIONS CONCERNING WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER AND JAWS

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:51:28 -0600

Morne. You would get better results and control with another media player such as Winamp. However, the way to move around a file in Windows Media Player is this...

Use the Jaws hot key ctrl+alt+l to focus the "now playing list". Then tab till you find the seak left right slider. You can use arrow keys to move forward and back within a file. But, you only move in large jumps so it isn't to good for your purpose.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Morne Van der Merwe" <mvdm13@xxxxxxxxx>