Re: Q. How do i unsubscribe?

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 07:49:44 -0600 (CST)

I noticed you didn't put a hyphen in the mesage just now. it's jfw hyphen request at freelists dot org. Could that be your problem?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Guy Barlow HR Workforce Information & Analysis Officer
wrote:

Would somebody  advise as to how I go about unsubscribing
from this mailing list. I have followed  the guidelines i.e.  "To
unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. "
//www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
I have tried this procedure several times, but no success.
Regards
        Guy