Re: Putting Jaws on a computer without a disk drive

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 08:27:17 -0500

You have three options.

If you have recently recieved 5.1 and have a cd drive, you can authorize
your computer over the internet using the ilm cd without a floppy.

You can get a floppy drive for cheap that connects to the usb port.

You can get a dongle that fits onto the parelel port of the laptop from
freedom scientific.

You cannot authorize your copy of jaws from another computer unless you are
willing to shell out a lot of money to fs for the privilige and for only one
computer, that would not be worth the cost or the hastle.

Johnnie Apple Seed