RE: Punctuation question

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:28:12 -0000

Hi Jack,

When I adjust the PC Cursor voice in JAWS Options/voices/individual voices,
this change applies both to when I'm cursoring and when I listen with Say
All.  I wanted to have it still read all punctuation when I'm reading line
by line with the cursor keys, but when I do Say All with Ins cursor down I
want no punctuation.  Is it possible to do that?

Catherine