Re: Punctuation Levels

  • From: Chris <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TomS <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 20:09:39 +0100

Hi, press insert j to open the JAWS window, press alt o to open the options
menu, press v to open the voices submenu, then press g if you want to change it
for all voices or i to change it for individual voices. If you're changing it
for individual voices, first tab to the combo box and select the voice you want
to change, then tab to the punctuation combo box. If you're setting it for all
voices, then simply tab to the punctuation combo box. Use the arrow keys to
select the setting, and press enter to save the changes. This applies to both
global and individual voice settings. If you want to change it for more than
one type of voice, tab to the apply button first before changing the next
voice's setting. Hope this helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.wordpress.com

You wrote:
Hi,
Just installed jaws 9 and I simply cannot find where I change the
punctuation level from all or most or some.  I have done this many
times before, but today I am going in circles,.
Thanks in advance,
Tom