Problems with Gmail

  • From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:13:19 -0000

Dear list:

Sorry because it is out of subject. However, if somebody could write to me
off-llist to a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx I would be most grateful.

My problem is the following: I use Jaws 5.10 and I use outlook express with
google mail, ie, gmail.

Several people have tired sending me MP3s as an attachment and i recieve them
but cannot access them. They are there, but I cannot play them nor save them
and Jaws only states that save atttachments is unavliable.

Is my account set to not bring in attachments and if so, how do I change it?

Thank you and sorry in advance but i have run out of ideas...

Andrew.