Re: Problems entering searches with WinMX?

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:52:36 -0500

I'm so so glad you said that, I thought it was me, identical problem!
Identical! My old 850 MHz machine, no problems, my new 2.7 gig machine I've
had since March with that version of WinMX, spaces are in the wrong place I
honestly can't explain it I thought it was me, it's such a relief to know
it's not.  Now, to find the fix for it.