Re: Problems Setting Up News Groups In Outlook Express

  • From: Craig Goodenough <epimetheus27@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 07:46:22 -0500

Hi Marvin!
I just did the subscription without a problem.  Did you click ok when it
asked you if you wanted to use ActiveX controls?

I did, and had no problem.

Are you running a firewall program?
    Sometimes they block messages to new servers until you configure
them to allow the connection.

Cheers

Craig Goodenough