Re: Problem with selecting lines

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 06:23:06 -0400

How do you know it isn't selecting?  After you select the text if you press
insert shift down arrow for read selected text, what does Jaws say?  What
happens if you try to paste the text?  Remember when selecting on the web or
in OE, there is no visual indication that anything being selected because
you are working with the virtual pc cursor.
Debbie