Problem with install.

  • From: "Anders Holmberg" <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:58:41 +0100

HellO!
I have run into a very big problem.
Wen i run te setup program for Jaws 4.51 or 5.00.844 normally it wants to
restart my computer to provide speech during the install proccess.
Now when pressing enter the computer restarts and the same message comes up
again.
So i used narrator to install Jaws and then checked the video intercept
manager to see if there could be anything that would help me.
My videocard is a Nvidia Geforce2 mx100/200.
The following text is appairing when running the video intercept manager.

 JAWSVID -> dolvid

DCM Compliant Drivers
 Driver Name:  JAWSVID
 Version:  10.1.106.0
 Manufacturer:  Freedom Scientific, Inc.
 Product:  JAWS For Windows
 Redirector When Active:  TRUE
 Redirector When Inactive:  FALSE
When i install the video intercept manager and then restarts the computer it
tells me again that the video interceptor is not installed.
I alsom uses Hal 5.21 from Dolphin.
But when i have Hal installed Jaws semms to work.
Should they deppend on each oter?
Please help if you can.
/Anders.