Problem with google

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:17:53 -0400

?Hello list:

I am experiencing a huge problem with google. It doesn't matter what I do, jaws
won't type anything on the search field. Sometimes, refreshing the page
resolves it for a while, but if I return, It won't let me type again. It is a
nightmare! Is anyone experiencing this as well? I am using jaws 12 on a win 7
machine 32 bit. I have jaws 11 and it helps a bit, but it still does it. If
anyone has a solution, please share. If not, would you be so kind to send me
the accessible google website? For the life of me, I can't remember it.

Thanks in advance!

Yadiel J. Sotomayor

E-MAIL: yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx