Problem with displaying links

  • From: "George Marshall" <geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:15:16 -0500

Hi:

Iam using JAWS8, XP home, IE7 and the latest Microsoft updates.

While using the Wachovia Bank Bill pay web page: I usually hit insert+F7 then the first letter of the payers name I intend to set-up for payment then the move

to link and arrow down to the amount and date to pay fields. Now for the last week or two a couple of the payers names do not appear in the list of links specifically

"Discover Card" and the one just below it. I can get around this by hitting "s" taking me to my "Sams card", using the move to command, then arrowing

up to the "Discover card", it is displayed this way. Now I don't think this is a JAWS problem since the problem begin sometime after I started using version

8, I suspect the problem is with the last Microsoft update. I guess what I am asking does anyone else use Wachovia bill pay with IE7 and the last Microsoft

update and do you have a similar problem? Anyone else has an idea what is happening, please respond.

Thanks,

George R. Marshall
geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx