RE: Problem with attachments

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:20:15 -0400

Hi Vicki,

No, it shouldn't matter.

I'm not sure what you mean by "clicking on open".  When I press
insert+a, I get moved into the attachment list area, and I'm told how
many attachments there are, but I don't get any options (including
open), until I press enter on one of the attachments.

Which part of this is failing for you; when you press insert+a does it
not respond at all, or when you're in the attachment area and you press
enter, is it there that nothing is happening?

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission