Re: Problem with MSWord

  • From: "George Marshall" <geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:00:39 -0500

Hi Ann & all others:
Alleluia I think we finally found the problem.  The MSWord assist somehow
got turned on.  My sister is here for the holliday and seen the little
devels paper clip on the MSWord screen, after turning it off things now seem
to work.  Thanks to all who have tried to help with this annoying problem.
I don't know how it got turned on, but I wish we had a way for the speech to
notify us when these things happen.
Thanks,
George R. Marshall
geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx