RE: Problem with MS Word and JAWS

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:01:31 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
sometimes  I also have that problem. It sometimes work if you read the
document in normal view. choose normal  from the view menu. make sure
only  the standard and formatting toolbars are checked under the view
menu and make sure mark up is unchecked under the view menu as well.