Re: Problem with Large Web Pages and the Beta

  • From: Kamal Haffar <haffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 22:47:38 -0400

Hi Gary:

Yes, I noticed this behaviour too, in my case it is happening with small and large pages but not consistently. Sometimes the same page loads fine other it doesn`t and the only way to fix it is either to exit IE or to Unload and reload Jaws 10.

Cheers,

At 08:27 PM 29/08/2008, you wrote:
Is anyone having a problem with some large web pages not loading into the Virtual Buffer in the Beta? Both my ZAP2IT and YAHOO TV web pages won't load into the Virtual Buffer unless I close JAWS 10 and restart it. The JAWS cursor shows some of the page, but there are no links to list, and the page won't load on the first try no matter how long I wait.

Gary King
<mailto:w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>mailto:w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx