RE: Problem with JFW 11 and Autoarchiving in Outlook Express

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:38:23 -0400

Dave,

 In that article whose link I gave, there's a link to a previous article
about archiving in Outlook, which in turn links to a short piece on how to
archive Outlook messages to a text file. Despite the advice I received, I'm
now tempted to experiment because moving thousands of messages out of the
active Outlook program could overcome the problems I and others on this list
have encountered. I wonder, for example, if it might help solve the problem
of closing messages in Outlook 2010. Note, however, that these two articles
appear to be dated 2004 and apply to versions 2003 and earlier.