RE: Problem with JFW 11 and Autoarchiving in Outlook Express

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:19:35 -0400

I just posed a Google  query about archiving in OE. Something is confused
because, as this PC Magazine article states, OE doesn't have an archive
feature:

To correct the element I contributed to this confusion, I now remember I was
advised not to use Outlook's archive feature, not, as I indicated, OE's.

Ray, did your client install a third-party archive, as this article
discusses?