Re: Problem with JFW 11 and Autoarchiving in Outlook Express

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 07:36:28 -0700

Ray,

Not even sure how to do auto archive in Outlook Express. I know that it will
compact messages every 100 openings of the program and this compacting
process can take a long time (several minutes) if there are a large number
of messages.

If auto archive is turned on, why not first try turning it off? That seems
to me to be the more likely culprit.

I'm going to look now in the tools/options for OE to see what this auto
archive is all about.

Dave