Re: Problem with JAWS and Links

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:47:29 -0800

Jerry,

AS long as you're using IE7 or later, and have tabs navigation enabled, then
you will open a new tab window with the Ctrl+Enter keystroke. However if the
wrong link is being executed due to navigation technique, then all he will do
is end up on a new tab page with the wrong link.

I think the problem is more basic than whether a new tab page (Ctrl+Enter), new
web page (Shift+Enter) or the same page (Enter) is launched.

Dave
Composed in the Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California