Re: Problem with JAWS and Links

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:25:33 -0800

robbie,

Usually this happens to me if I am using the arrow to land on a link. Best way
is to always use the tab key, Insert +f7 (as suggested by John), or "L" for
next link. That ensures you're really truly for sure for sure on the link.

[Sorry for the Valley-Speak there]

Dave
Composed in the Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California