RE: Problem with JAWS

  • From: lisa emmons <lisaemmonswec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:17:59 +0000

Hi
this does occur sometiimes on all machines. Just close Jaws and open again this
semms to solve it. No idea why it does this im afraid!
Lisa

From: muktaketan@xxxxxxxxxxx: accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Problem with JAWSDate: Tue, 26
Feb 2008 20:31:10 +0530

Dear friends,

Sorry for crossposting but I am having a queer problem.  Sometimes as I am busy
working with JAWS it starts continous speech like r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r- and
continues till I shut the machine or it automatically restarts.  I have Acer
with realtech soundcard and genuine windows and office.  Please help.Thank you.
Ketan KothariPhone: [r] 24223281, Cell: 9987550614MSN ID:
muktaketan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ID: Ketan3333
Share what Santa brought you
https://www.mycooluncool.com