Re: Problem With Outlook Express.

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:37:07 -0600

Anita, this is not a dictionary problem.  The OE scripts are speaking
this text.  I doubt if the scripts are faulty or everyone would
experience this.  Perhaps JAWS is just picking up a stray highlighted
character on the screen and speaking it.  I notice this pretty often
when the screen is changing- as when you're deleting something and
causing the list view to move position and change.

Cher

>>> dreamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx 01/25/06 11:37 AM >>>

Anita,
  Was there a space between the letter A and the word delete, if so
when
going to the dictionary manager you have to put a space there in the
word
you place in the actual word line ( the first line in that process )
and
then put in delete as the replacement word. Try this and see if it
works.
  Brian