Re: Problem Sending E-mail using Windows Mail

  • From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:10:11 -0800

Hi Ray,

to my knowledge, Hotmail, MSN, and windows live mail just went thru an
upgrade that has taken longer than anticipated. the best thing to do is give
it time, while contacting live mail tech support to alert them to your
problem.

my parents just went thru many weeks of on and off again service with
windows live mail services and MSN. With many emails checking all kinds of
settings, it just started working again Wednesday. I did a quick google
search of basically the same problem, and many reported either just wait a
short time and see if it resolves itself. Deleting the account and
recreating it , and many other solutions that were all over the board.

So the only thing I can suggest is either give it time and see if it
resolves itself, contact your ISP and see if they have anything to
recommend, or contact windows live mail support for answers.

good luck and I hope you get your problem resolved as quickly as possible.

Rich